returns and exchanges
Thank you for shopping with us! We appreciate your business.
- Begin your return process by following this link: Ferne Boutique Return Portal
- Please allow up to two business days for us to process your return request
- All returns and exchanges are to be sent back by the customer. Ferne Boutique does not offer pre-paid labels for returns.
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How many days do I have to make a return?
- We accept returns for a full refund within 7 calendar days from the date you received your order. Either brought back to the store within the 7 days, or shipped out by the 7th day.
- We accept returns for store credit or exchange within 8-14 calendar days from the date you received your order. Either brought back to the store within the 14 days, or shipped out by the 14th day. After 14 days, we do not accept ANY returns back.
- All return requests must be received within the 14 day window (from the date of your package delivery to the date of your refund request), no exceptions will be made.
Where can I return my items?
- We accept returns purchased from ferneboutique.com to any of our Ferne store locations.
- Orders can be shipped back to us at Ferne Boutique 922 Washington Avenue Bay City, MI 48708 or Ferne Boutique 217 S 4th Avenue Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- We accept returns purchased in our stores to any Ferne Boutique location, regardless of where it was originally purchased.
- Returns or exchanges can be mailed back to us within the return window above or they can be returned in person at any of the boutiques.
- Please view our store locations page for the specific address of each boutique.
Are my items eligible to return?
- The original printed receipt is required to make a return. No exceptions.
- Returns or exchanges must be received at Ferne unwashed, unworn, unaltered, and in new condition.
- All tags must be attached to the item upon return to Ferne Boutique. Returns will not be accepted without every original tag attached in the original place the tag was when purchased.
- Items returned to us with makeup, deodorant, stains, or scents on the garment will not be accepted or eligible to return. We will ship the item directly back to you in this instance.
- Footwear must be in the original shoe box it was purchased in. Shoes are not eligible for a return without the original box.
What items are considered final sale?
- All sale items are FINAL SALE. No exceptions.
- All accessories are FINAL SALE. Additional final sale items include: necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, sunglasses, hair accessories, knit hats, brimmed hats, ball caps, scarves, gloves, belts, tote bags, purses, backpacks, fanny packs, wallets, socks, enamel pins, stickers, keychains, candles, perfume, lotion, lip balm, face masks, trump blocks, coffee mugs, pasted nips.
- Any item purchased in the store and worn out of the store on a human body is considered final sale.
What if I receive an item that is damaged?
- If you receive an item and it happens to be damaged, please let us know within 72 hours of receiving your package. Send us an email to email@example.com and we will work with you to make it right.
- Colors may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as damages.
Can I receive cash back for a return if I paid with a credit card?
- Refunds are issued back to the original method of payment or a store credit only.
- Store credit is given in the form of a Ferne gift card which is not redeemable for cash.
- Store credit does not expire.
What if my package gets lost by the carrier?
- Ferne Boutique is not responsible for any packages lost in transit. All USPS or UPS tracking inquiries should be handled directly with the shipper. We are able to submit a claim on your behalf, however we cannot control the outcome of the claim.
- No refunds will be submitted for lost or stolen packages.