5 Jewelry Staples that You Need
- Everyday Stud- A pair of simple, everyday studs are a must-have in any jewelry collection. They are versatile and can easily transition from day to night. Look for a classic style, like diamond or pearl studs, that can be worn with any outfit. One of our favorites is the Pebble Studs. They're a cluster of dainty crystals, that give just the perfect touch of sparkle.
- Go-to Statement Earrings- Statement earrings are perfect for adding some flair to an outfit. Choose a pair that speaks to your personal style. Whether you opt for bold hoops or dangle earrings, statement earrings should be the centerpiece of your outfit. We all have been in a pinch for a wedding or event when we need that easy statement to go with a LBD or floral maxi. A simple, yet stunning gold dangle earring is the perfect option. They go with EVERYTHING. The Tie the Knot Earrings will be your new favorite! They're simple yet elegant.
- Simple Hoops- Hoop hoop ba doop- but for real, hoops have made a MAJOR comeback and we're here for it. In our opinion they're a classic that you cannot go wrong with. They are timeless and versatile, making them perfect for dressing up or down. Choose a size that works best for your face shape and personal style. We've been loving dainty babes that you can easily style for work or with a dress for date night. The Nichole Earrings feature a double hoop design in a shiny gold finish.
- Pendant Necklace- A simple pendant necklace is a great way to add some elegance to any outfit. Look for a delicate chain with a small pendant, like a birthstone or initial, that can be worn every day. These necklaces are easy to layer with others if that's your vibe! It's a cute look for festival season. The Sheba Necklace has a crystal circle pendant that you can style with a blouse or a dress, it's the best of both worlds.
- Simple Gold Chain Necklace- A gold chain is a classic piece of jewelry that will never go out of style. Again, another great option to wear alone or layered with your fav pendant necklace. Sometimes you just want something clean and subtle to finish off a look. The Nova Necklace is a great option for that. It's simple, with a matte finish.
You don't need to have flashy jewels to finish off a look. Everyday go-to pieces make your life easier and your look complete! We have so many new jewelry pieces in the shop. Browse all of our jewelry. Even if you're not a "jewelry girl" these 5 styles are simple enough for you to wear.