Barbiecore Pink Outfit Ideas
- Working Babe- Who said workwear can't be fun? In my opinion you feel confident and are more productive when you look and feel your best. So you should express your personal style no matter where you are. The Lucy Trousers are a fun and bold way to style pink for the office. They have a flattering, high rise with a wide leg. We love to pair them with a simple white top like the Follow Your Bliss sweater, or if you're feeling a little more wild, the Hathaway Spring Dreams Blouse is a cutie! You can just as easily rock these for a night out with the Fall in Love Top!
- Event Ready Looks- We know this is a busy time of year, whether it’s a wedding, summer party, or just a weekend getaway. Don’t worry, we have money Barbiecore inspired dresses for all these events. Starting with the Annalise Flutter dress. She’s a beaut. She features a very classic silhouette in a bold pink shade. All you have to do is throw on a nude heel and an earring and you’ll be the center of attention. We can’t forget the Sydney Mini dress. This one is for the girl who wants to rock pink and live in the Barbie world, but is looking for something a little more muted. This dress is cute and flirty, perfect for happy hour, or even date night!
- Finishing Touches- Do you want to add a subtle pop of pink without being too obvious? Accessories are the perfect way to do that. If you’re keeping it, casual for a Barbie Court, watch party, the Shut Up Socks are the perfect option! Throw them on with a pair of joggers, a seamless tank, and a gauze top. And let’s be honest, they say exactly what you want to say 98% of the time. Speak your truth and like Barbie, be your true self in these epic socks. Are you more of a LBD kind of girl? No worries, me too! But you can still add a touch of pink with the Antoinette Hoops. They’re chic and multi color giving your that pop you need to complete your look.
- Cutie Set- Will we see you at our Barbiecore party on July 29th in Ann Arbor and Bay City, Michigan? The Femme Top and Eni Shorts make the perfect set to party in! It’s trendy yet super chic and reserved. You can layer over of blazer for the cooler nights. This would be a fun look for a bachelorette party. Talk about living in a Barbie world, I’m pretty sure my Barbie in the 90s have the same fit!
- Day-to-Play: Lastly, is a staple in women’s clothing, a blazer. This is the perfect, day to play essential. You can pair it with a blouse and trousers just as easily as you can with denim. The Payton Blazer is a bold and fun hot pink color, making all our Barbie dreams come true! We love to layer it over a graphic tee with distressed denim and sneakers for a day shopping at our Michigan based boutiques.
Now come on Ferne babes, let’s go party! Style the perfect pink look to fit your personality. Grab your bestie and head to our Barbiecore party on July 29th at both Ann Arbor, Michigan and Bay City, Michigan. Going to see Barbie the Movie? Tag us in your Ferne Barbie Fits!
Be sure to tag us in all your Barbie the Movie inspired pink fits #shopferne + @shop_ferne.